Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 42 of my beautiful journey.

Ok so todays may be a little weak (alright most of mine are)...
I have been playing this game you see on the left. I will admit that this particular series of game is rather graphic at times but I play it for one main reason. The environments. Each of the three games in the series takes place in a different setting and you get to explore a different section of the world. The most recent is in Rome in the 1500's. Your character can climb and explore any and all buildings within the game. The picture here is the coliseum. I love it because you feel like you are actually there. It is breathtaking at times. The Coliseum and a ancient cathedral have been my two favorite moments in this game. I know its only a video game, but its beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment