Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 37 of my beautiful journey.

Ya know I'm not even sure how long it has been now, as I sit here and try to remember when my relationship with Bruce and Sue Berkey began. It has been probably close to 10 years now. But I do know one thing, that those two have changed my life more dramatically then they probably realize and more than most of the people that have invested in me over the years. I know that if I need prayer, the first person I need to call is Sue and more than once I have prayed "Lord, I need prayer right now, please let Sue know to pray for me." Bruce has provided endless wisdom to me and has helped to make me into the man that I am today. I am so thankful that the Lord brought them into my life. As I sit here and recall my many years with them and all of the wonderful times I have had with them it is very difficult to hold back the tears. They accepted me into their family as one of their own. I was invited to birthday parties, mother's day and the list could go on and on. They are beautiful people and the Lord has used them mightily in my life. Today Sue sent me a wonderful note over facebook, that reminded me just how blessed I am to have them. Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I believe they are huge blessings in several lives!

    ReplyDelete