Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 52-55 of my beautiful journey.

I know I am at the end and I am lagging behind. It was a really long weekend. I had a beautiful date with my wife on Friday night. Spending time with my best friend is probably the most beautiful thing of all. I love her very much and I probably don't remind her that she is my best friend enough.

Saturday the youth group had its first tryout for the youth worship team. He did a great job. Worshiping God with others is such a beautiful thing.

Sunday night I had my weekly Life Group (small group), and it was so much fun! Hanging out with those students and laughing and learning about the word is so awesome.

Today, answered prayers and the reminder that I don't have to do this on my own was beautiful. Sometimes I get so caught up in trying to do everything myself, and Jesus says, "Justin... shut up, sit down, and let me take care of this." It's hard to let go sometimes isn't it? We want to steer the ship, but the truth of the matter is we don't know the way do we? Only our savior knows the way. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and for taking the helm, cause without you I don't know where I am going.

No comments:

Post a Comment